Visit Visa - Family
Most people living in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who are currently without their families, and would like to bring them on a visit visa approach us.
We provide Visa Stamping services for Family Visit Visa.
If you plan to bring your family to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a Visit Visa, then following are the documents required for Visa stamping.
- Original Passport valid not less than six months
- Visa Copy issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOIA)
- Sponsor’s Iqama Copy
- Sponsor’s passport copy
- Relationship Proof
- In case of Spouse: Marriage certificate
- In case of Children: Birth Certificate
- In case of In-Laws: Spouse’s Passport and Iqama Copy
- Polio Certificate in case of child below age of 15 years
- Two passport Size photographs having white back ground