"May Allah’s blessing light your way, strengthen your faith and bring joy to your heart as you praise and serve Him today, tomorrow and always."
Our legacy of helping Muslims in performing their obligatory religious duty Hajj, and non-obligatory religious duty Umrah, goes back to over two decades,the foundation of Arfath Tours in 1997. Since our inception, every year we have enabled thousands of pilgrims to successfully fulfill their promise to Allah. Our expert team of experienced professionals in India and Saudi Arabia are committed towards ensuring that every aspect of this holy pilgrimage is executed flawlessly, and the pilgrim is in a relaxed state of mind during the sacred journey.
At Arfath Tours, we pride ourselves in providing excellent service and focusing only on one goal: your absolute comfort. We are recognized by the Government of India and the Government of Saudi Arabia for our commitment of delivering an exceptional experience for pilgrims who perform Hajj as well as Umrah with us.
Based upon the tour package that you select, we provide you with luxurious accommodation, which is closest to the places of worship during your period of stay in Makkah, Madinah and Mina and Arafat. This makes it easier for you to perform your religious duty in comfort. We are renowned for serving delicious food during Hajj, where we offer you a variety of dishes so that you are fully nourished and discharge your religious obligation smoothly. For transporting you between different points during the pilgrimage, we use comfortable buses with wide seats.
For those pilgrims who want to perform their Hajj and Umrah in absolute comfort at a price that justifies the premium facilities we offer, Arfath Tours is their first choice. We look forward to providing exceptionally comfortable service to Allah's guests in the Holy Land.
Terms & Conditions
- Sharing Rooms 5-6 Persons in Hotel
- Hyderabad Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with Tea)
- Tow in a Room also available (Charges will be nextra)
- Child will be charged full group fare only.
- Any increase in the tour cost like air fare, Foreign Exchange & Moallim draft have to be paid by passenger at the time of collecting passports.
- The package does not include any items / services which are not specifically mentioned above QURBANI CHARGES (sacrifice of animals ) & Tawafe e Ziyarat (Mina to Haram to Mina) travelling charges are not included in tour cost.
- At the jaddah airport at least 8 to 10 hours time will be taken to complete the formalities.
- From jeddah airport to Makkah buiding via Moallim office it takes another 3 to 4 hours.
- If the Cancellation is made after stamping of HAJJ VISA there will be Refund. Only Air Ticket Amount will be refunded as per the Airlines Policy.
- All the refund will be paid by the cheques A/C payee only (on the name of haji)
- Flight schedule and itinerary are subject to changed without prior notice.
- The tour cost has to be cleared before Submission of Passport for HAJ VISA. Otherwisw Your Booking will be Cancelled And your Seat be given to Waiting List Haji.
- We are not responsible for any luggage lost / misplaced or any incident, excess luggage charges are to paid by Haji. Haji is responsible for ZAM ZAM & luggage until He/She return to HYDERABAD.
- International passport (original) minimum having six months validity from the travelling date at least till March 31-2018, NO HAND Written Passport & Foreign Passport will be accepted.
- 8 Latest photos passport size 3.5cm & Latest photos visa size 4cm x 6cm.
- Maximum amount should be paid at the time of booking. (Flight schedule and itinerary are subject to changed without prior notice)
- Regd. by Govt. of T.S
- Ministry of Haj. K.S.A
- Regn. by Ministry of Minority Affaiirs, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Member of Karnataka State ofHaj Organizer's Association
- Member Haj and Umrah Yatre Organizers Association, HYD. (T.S)
- Member Travel Agents Federation of India